Looking for PDF documentation For power Animator 9.0

IRIX and IRIX software discussion including open source and commerical offerings.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
MrBill

Looking for PDF documentation For power Animator 9.0

Unread postby MrBill » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:49 pm

I have a complete copy of power animator 9.0 with all the documentation. I actually had power animator before I had the books, which was quite difficult to work with as there was a lot i did not know how to use. As of right now i have all the books it was supposed to come with, which is much better, however i have been wanting a searchable version of the documentation, something like a PDF. Does such a thing exist? I have not been able to find anything.

I am in the process of getting a render cluster set up between my sgi machines. Ive been doing test renders of small scenes, perhaps i can make something interesting if i get competent enough with the software.

Im also looking for pdf documentation for maya 6.0 or 6.5. With maya im actually dragging windows and mac machines into the mix for rendering. Again, Pdf documentation that is searchable would be of much help, flipping through the manuals is getting to be time consuming, just finding the right book out of the box of books is a chore in itself.

Is there any other good documentation on either power animator 9.0 or maya 6.0/6.5 aside from the manual?
Are any good video tutorials around online for this software still? Any help is much appreciated.

As an absolute last resort i can get down to the library and start scanning the books, but it would be quite time consuming and i dont want to do it if i don't have to. I was down there every weekend for the past month scanning Digital DEC microfiche, and ive seen enough of that library for one lifetime.
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo2: :Crimson:Image :Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Onyx: :OnyxR: :BA213:

foetz

Re: Looking for PDF documentation For power Animator 9.0

Unread postby foetz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 pm

poweranimator 9 comes with the whole docs as html files. you can use them to create a pdf

Return to “IRIX and Software”