IndyCase

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
eile

IndyCase

Unread postby eile » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:57 am

Hi SGI'ers,

I'm the guy behind the now disappeared http://reality.sgiweb.org/eile/. I was pretty active in collecting some history and worked for SGI at a time.

Since I'm moving, I am looking to part from my Indycase which has been collecting dust for the last 10+ years. It's hard to put a monetary value on it, but since it's a rare-ish item I would prefer to give it to somebody where its history will be preserved. I might throw in a few other bits of memorabilia which I'll find during the cleanup (Onyx VHS tapes should be somewhere, Octane stickers, etc).

TL;DR: email me with a reason and/or price on why you want this item. I'll update the thread with more items as they appear. Everything is located in Switzerland, so consider shipping costs.

Cheers,

Stefan.

eile

Re: IndyCase

Unread postby eile » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 am

email: surname at gmail.

eile

Unread postby eile » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 am

surname has eight characters. over and out. ;)

eile

Unread postby eile » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:06 am

Found two PAL VHS tapes: Born 2 thrill reality tour '97, IRIS GT Customer Demonstration.

eile

Unread postby eile » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 am

Five-tape VHS set Indigo2 Impact.

jan-jaap
Donor
Donor

Unread postby jan-jaap » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

PM sent
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Octane2: :O2: :O2+: Image :Fuel: :Tezro: :4D70G: :Skywriter: :PWRSeries: :Crimson: :ChallengeL: :Onyx: :O200: :Onyx2: :O3x02L:
To accentuate the special identity of the IRIS 4D/70, Silicon Graphics' designers selected a new color palette. The machine's coating blends dark grey, raspberry and beige colors into a pleasing harmony. (IRIS 4D/70 Superworkstation Technical Report)

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”