Dodoid Mini Indigo is now on sale!

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
Dodoid

Re: Dodoid Mini Indigo is now on sale!

Unread postby Dodoid » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm

I posted an update about the Mini Indigo over in the thread in SGI: Discussion. Essentially, the Raspberry Pi 3 is no longer offered as a pre-installed option (of course, the ODROID-XU4 is still available), but can be installed aftermarket if you so desire, and the website now supports coupon codes.

Also, cool Espressigo! They were primarily sold in Europe, correct? I don't know if I've ever seen one owned by an American collector, and apparently the catalog for them was in German, so I would think so.
:Onyx: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:
and a small army of Image

Str1kernaut

Unread postby Str1kernaut » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:43 am

There will be a mini Indy case for the Raspberry Pi?
(Now the nickname it's correct)
I'm an ICT student (2° year at ITIS Scano). Since i was 8 years old i've got an interest for ICT, and since i was 2 years old i've got an interest for technology (I've got a photo when i was 2 years old with a pair of headphones).
I built my first gaming pc with new parts at July 2017: Ryzen 5 1400, 2x4GB Corsair 3000mhz, R7 360 2GB (bought from a friend), Corsair CX 450M, AsRock AB350M Pro4.
In these months i developed an interest for workstations, in particular SGI (thanks Dodoid, you channel is awesome :D)

Dodoid

Unread postby Dodoid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 pm

I do not plan to at this time. As of the cancellation of preinstalled Raspberry Pis in Mini Indigos, Raspberry Pi support in miniature SGI products has been discontinued, and physical compatibility and mounting hardware for the Raspberry Pi in future devices will likely not be available.

This is due to physical limitations of the Raspberry Pi design which makes it difficult to implement in SGI cases, which typically had ports on only one side, and the greater performance of the ODROID-XU4.
:Onyx: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:
and a small army of Image

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”