Need Sparcbook 3GX HDD and caddy and network cable

Searching for hard-to-find gear? A post in here might just shake something loose!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
buzzdee

Need Sparcbook 3GX HDD and caddy and network cable

Unread postby buzzdee » Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 am

Hi,

just got a Sparcbook 3 GX, \o/
But its unfortunately without HDD, and the caddy to put the HDD in. Further I'm in need of a 26PIN HD AUI to Coax or twisted pair network cable for the notebook.
I tried on e-bay, and other searching on the net, but both things seem hard to find. I found a 520MB disk for 199$ on ebay, but that's actually much more than I paid for the notebook :( Further its in the US, and I'm in Germany, so even if I get them to ship to Europe, I'd have to pay customs too, and the disk would cost twice the price of the notebook.
Hope that someone here may have one of those items, or may have a pointer where to get such things, preferably in the EU.

Sebastian

robespierre

Re: Need Sparcbook 3GX HDD and caddy and network cable

Unread postby robespierre » Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 am

:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:

robespierre

Re: Need Sparcbook 3GX HDD and caddy and network cable

Unread postby robespierre » Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 am

I should point out that those are AUI adapters, you would need a 10baseT or coax MAU also, but those are pretty easy to find. Or if you have a hub with AUI you could connect them directly with an AUI cable.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:

Return to “Hardware Wanted”