Missing sw_config ...?!

3D/2D CGI and the tools used in their creation (Maya, Photoshop, Blender, GIMP, etc.).
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
karahana

Missing sw_config ...?!

Unread postby karahana » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I was chekcing my flame install, since flame game me ackward errors decided to install it again from a version previously loaded in the HDD (no cdrom here) so... After the install I was looking in the forum how to build a stone or at least try to set up. Looks like my install does not have the sw_config executable... Flame 9.0... Why would this be?
I'm also having some issues with the software manager which I've posted before today, might this be an issue of the software manager or what?

Any input welcome guys, thanks!

PS: I believe that asking for someone here @ neko would be near the license issues right?
Image R12K Dual 300, 1gb RAM, EMXI, DIVO, MSCSI. Old logos!
Image R12K Dual 300, 640mb RAM, SE, DIVO(to be installed). New logos!
Image No processor, no HDDs, unknown state of ram... but hey! looks brand new :D

karahana

Re: Missing sw_config ...?!

Unread postby karahana » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Forget it guys, Just installed it, it was not installed before, still in doubt about the rqsall though... don't know how to fix it
Image R12K Dual 300, 1gb RAM, EMXI, DIVO, MSCSI. Old logos!
Image R12K Dual 300, 640mb RAM, SE, DIVO(to be installed). New logos!
Image No processor, no HDDs, unknown state of ram... but hey! looks brand new :D

Return to “SGI: Computer Graphics”