edefault wrote: Just curious:
is anybody planning to exchange a R5200 CPU with a R7900 to see if a patched PROM image will work?
And if yes, when eventually?
Count me in for first batch of RM7900, hopefuly...
I have RM7000 board but was hasitating to go for 600MHz since is not exactly cheap and I have already R12k 400 o2, so it's not big gain for me.
RM7900 move makes more sense to me.
waiting to see some 7900 benchmarks