Nekochan Net

Official Chat Channel: #nekochan // irc.nekochan.net
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Forum rules


Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Rosario / Santa Fe / República Argentina
foetz wrote:
sure, but i'm up to date with the releases. the bug just prevents me from building the weekly
cvs versions.
just have a look into my folder.


This is cool; I'll wait anyway for the next tardist, since I'm up to date by now. Also, I have arranged the new release (V0.06) of SlimDesktop to upload soon to the FTP account of Neko; and starting with this release in advance the Mozilla FireFox tardist is not included anymore on my combined package. So, I'll let the whole task for you! :D

Thanks in advance by your excellent work! ;)

_________________
Oh!, let me write that!

https://www.facebook.com/GeekTronix
https://geekli.st/GeekTronixShop
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeekTronixShop/
http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop
http://www.youtube.com/GeekTronixStream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:34 am
Posts: 5095
Diego wrote:
foetz wrote:
sure, but i'm up to date with the releases. the bug just prevents me from building the weekly
cvs versions.
just have a look into my folder.


This is cool; I'll wait anyway for the next tardist,


this might be ff1.1 but i can't promise.

Quote:
since I'm up to date by now. Also, I have arranged the new release (V0.06) of SlimDesktop to upload soon to the FTP account of Neko


great!

Quote:
; and starting with this release in advance the Mozilla FireFox tardist is not included anymore on my combined package. So, I'll let the whole task for you! :D


hehe

Quote:
Thanks in advance by your excellent work! ;)


likewise! it's always nice to have a coder in the neighbourhood :lol:

_________________
r-a-c.de


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Rosario / Santa Fe / República Argentina
foetz wrote:
likewise! it's always nice to have a coder in the neighbourhood :lol:


Thanks Foetz.
BTW: What do you think about my issue with the build of YafRay V0.07? Seems pretty weird...

Compiling YafRay V0.0.7 On MIPSPRO

_________________
Oh!, let me write that!

https://www.facebook.com/GeekTronix
https://geekli.st/GeekTronixShop
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeekTronixShop/
http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop
http://www.youtube.com/GeekTronixStream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:34 am
Posts: 5095
Diego wrote:
BTW: What do you think about my issue with the build of YafRay V0.07? Seems pretty weird...

Compiling YafRay V0.0.7 On MIPSPRO


looks like there's an -L entry missing in the install routine.

_________________
r-a-c.de


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Rosario / Santa Fe / República Argentina
foetz wrote:
Diego wrote:
BTW: What do you think about my issue with the build of YafRay V0.07? Seems pretty weird...

Compiling YafRay V0.0.7 On MIPSPRO


looks like there's an -L entry missing in the install routine.


Weird, I've browsed the Makefile, and ./configure was adding correctly a line for -lyafraycore. But regardles of this, I've noticed that was linked against some MIPS3 standard libraries instead of MIPS4. I'll check deeper later. Thanks by your point of view! ;)

_________________
Oh!, let me write that!

https://www.facebook.com/GeekTronix
https://geekli.st/GeekTronixShop
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeekTronixShop/
http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop
http://www.youtube.com/GeekTronixStream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:34 am
Posts: 5095
Diego wrote:
foetz wrote:
Diego wrote:
BTW: What do you think about my issue with the build of YafRay V0.07? Seems pretty weird...

Compiling YafRay V0.0.7 On MIPSPRO


looks like there's an -L entry missing in the install routine.


Weird, I've browsed the Makefile, and ./configure was adding correctly a line for -lyafraycore. But regardles of this, I've noticed that was linked against some MIPS3 standard libraries instead of MIPS4. I'll check deeper later. Thanks by your point of view! ;)


no problem, but i haven't done much :D

_________________
r-a-c.de


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Rosario / Santa Fe / República Argentina
foetz wrote:
no problem, but i haven't done much :D


Oh, I can't say by now what was wrong with YafRay there, but I'll check once backuped those 18Gigs that I need to stock now... :(
Thanks in anyway; sorry by this little "steal" of your thread! ;)
Salutti!

_________________
Oh!, let me write that!

https://www.facebook.com/GeekTronix
https://geekli.st/GeekTronixShop
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeekTronixShop/
http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop
http://www.youtube.com/GeekTronixStream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:34 am
Posts: 5095
Diego wrote:
foetz wrote:
no problem, but i haven't done much :D


Oh, I can't say by now what was wrong with YafRay there, but I'll check once backuped those 18Gigs that I need to stock now... :(
Thanks in anyway; sorry by this little "steal" of your thread! ;)


no prob.

Quote:
Salutti!


pizza :lol: :lol:

_________________
r-a-c.de


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Browsers
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:07 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Rosario / Santa Fe / República Argentina
foetz wrote:
Diego wrote:
Salutti!


pizza :lol: :lol:


...La pizza è buona, migliore se con buoni vino e cantimpalo de Calabria! ...Saluti per la Germania! 8)

_________________
Oh!, let me write that!

https://www.facebook.com/GeekTronix
https://geekli.st/GeekTronixShop
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GeekTronixShop/
http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop
http://www.youtube.com/GeekTronixStream


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group