automake clean target for SGI

IRIX/Nekoware development, porting and related topics.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
shrek

automake clean target for SGI

Unread postby shrek » Sun May 16, 2004 8:02 am

Hi,

I'm building a C/C++ program together with a friend. It it supposed to run at my place under IRIX and at his under Linux (can't help it ;) ).. so we thought we better use the autoconf/automake stuff.

Now SGI MIPSpro compiler creates "rii_files" "ii_files" directories during compilation, and the automake CLEANFILES lists only handles files. Is there some other directive to accomplish this?

GeneratriX

Re: automake clean target for SGI

Unread postby GeneratriX » Mon May 17, 2004 2:31 pm

shrek wrote:Hi,

I'm building a C/C++ program together with a friend. It it supposed to run at my place under IRIX and at his under Linux (can't help it ;) ).. so we thought we better use the autoconf/automake stuff.

Now SGI MIPSpro compiler creates "rii_files" "ii_files" directories during compilation, and the automake CLEANFILES lists only handles files. Is there some other directive to accomplish this?

To remove automatically: intermediate objects, temporary MIPSPRO folders, and "eventually" a post-execution core file :)

PACKAGE = YourOwnTargetBinary

PREFIX = *
TEMPFOLDER = ii_files
COREFILES = core

clean:
@rm -rf $(PREFIX).o $(PREFIX)~ $(PACKAGE) $(TEMPFOLDER) $(COREFILES)

Good luck! ;)

Return to “SGI: Development”