Nekochan Net

Official Chat Channel: #nekochan // irc.nekochan.net
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:13 am 

I found this on xlr8yourmac.com and I think if I write it here instead on the Apple Chat section, more people could read it... hum, well... :D

" ...If you're interested in working in Marlborough, MA, helping to maintain the existing ATI Mac 3D drivers, as well as working on upcoming hardware and OpenGL extensions, please send your resume to Dan Worthmann (dworthma at ati.com) ... here's the official blurb:

Desktop Solutions
ATI designs and manufactures a wide variety of innovative graphics and multimedia products for the desktop and mobile markets that offer the highest industry standards for quality, features and customer support. ATI's most recent generation of RADEON products include the award-winning and performance-leading RADEON X800, RADEON 9800 PRO, RADEON 9600 Pro and RADEON 9200 PRO graphic cards.

Mac Driver Developer - Key Responsibilities:
Looking for developer to join group focused on delivering 3D drivers for Mac platform. 3-10 years experience. Knowledge of the OpenGL API required. Experience with shaders in OpenGL a strong plus. Experience with hardware or low level driver development a plus. The person would need to be flexible in the tasks they work on, and would also need to be able to work well with the team. The position also requires a fair amount of interaction with other Mac developers. "