We wanted you to be among the first to know that Apple has rescheduled WWDC 2003 in order to provide attendees with a preview CD and in-depth session coverage of the next major release of Mac OS X, codenamed "Panther." WWDC will take place June 23-27 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California.
This will be Apple's biggest WWDC ever, featuring:
- Extensive coverage of "Panther"
- A first-ever Enterprise IT Track
- An expanded QuickTime Track that covers content creation and delivery
- More than 170 detailed sessions, labs, and feedback forums
- Expert guidance from Apple's technical architects and lead engineers
- A unique opportunity to network with your peers in the Mac community
And now -- WWDC is set against the dramatic backdrop of the "City by the Bay," San Francisco. This is one WWDC you won't want to miss!
We posted more than 140 session descriptions on our web site today and there are more to come. We invite you to visit our site today for all the details. Session descriptions are available at http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/descriptions.html
For five days this June, WWDC 2003 will bring the most innovative Mac developers together with Apple's best and brightest engineers in one of the world's most beautiful cities.
Get empowered. Get inspired. Get registered.
We hope to see you there.
Apple Developer Connection
Apple hardware/software and related topics.
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8145
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:31 am
- Location: Pleasanton, California
I just received an e-mail that states "Panther" will be released as a preview at this year's WWDC:
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests