New Tool: XRay

Apple hardware/software and related topics.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
User avatar
ipaddict
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:14 am
Location: ::1

New Tool: XRay

Unread postby ipaddict » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:45 pm

Could it be? Project D-Light on the Mac? Nifty.

User avatar
SupremeCmdr
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby SupremeCmdr » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:09 am

It's DTrace goodness for the Mac.
Mmmmmm, gotta love that.

Now I can trace Azureus and confirm that it really is a pig of an application.
Apple Unibody MBP 2.66Ghz, 8Gb OSX 10.6
Apple MacMini 1.83Ghz, 1Gb OSX 10.5
Apple Power Mac Cube 450Mhz, 256Mb, OSX 10.3 Sweet!
Sun Ultra10 440Mhz 1Gb, SunOS 5.10

http://gothmog.homeunix.net/blog

User avatar
yuckymucky
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 am
Location: NV
Contact:

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby yuckymucky » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:20 am

SupremeCmdr wrote:Now I can trace Azureus and confirm that it really is a pig of an application.


Well of course it is.....it is written in Java..... :P

User avatar
ipaddict
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:14 am
Location: ::1

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby ipaddict » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:38 am

yuckymucky wrote:
SupremeCmdr wrote:Now I can trace Azureus and confirm that it really is a pig of an application.


Well of course it is.....it is written in Java..... :P


Amen. :roll:

User avatar
SupremeCmdr
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby SupremeCmdr » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Being a Java developer my answer is.

LA LA LA ... I'm not listening. :lol:
Apple Unibody MBP 2.66Ghz, 8Gb OSX 10.6
Apple MacMini 1.83Ghz, 1Gb OSX 10.5
Apple Power Mac Cube 450Mhz, 256Mb, OSX 10.3 Sweet!
Sun Ultra10 440Mhz 1Gb, SunOS 5.10

http://gothmog.homeunix.net/blog

User avatar
ipaddict
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:14 am
Location: ::1

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby ipaddict » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:41 pm

SupremeCmdr wrote:Being a Java developer my answer is.

LA LA LA ... I'm not listening. :lol:


We'll try not to hold it against you. :wink:

User avatar
yuckymucky
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 am
Location: NV
Contact:

Re: New Tool: XRay

Unread postby yuckymucky » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:15 pm

ipaddict wrote:
SupremeCmdr wrote:Being a Java developer my answer is.

LA LA LA ... I'm not listening. :lol:


We'll try not to hold it against you. :wink:


I dunno...I might have to.... :P


Return to “Apple”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests