Contains many new drivers, however the kernel requires an important errata fix.
* New gbe(4) driver for the SGI Graphics Back End (GBE) Frame Buffer on sgi.
* New mkbc(4) driver for the Moosehead PS/2 Controller on sgi.
* New power(4) driver for the power button on sgi.
* Support for X11 on sgi has been added.
* OpenBSD/sgi can now be installed using the glass console.
tillin9 wrote:Also, what's up with the O2 case on the linked page? Is that an OpenBSD logo by the O2 logo or some kind of extra button hack?
Beside, there is some SGI hardware on want.html that is needed to further developments:
* a SGI Fuel or Origin (or Onyx) 300 and either an Origin (or Onyx) 350 or a Tezro (preferrably the rackmount version) needed in France (contact miod@);
* a SGI O2 workstation, preferably with a 300MHz or faster CPU, needed in London, England (contact oga@);
* a PCI cardcage for SGI Octane needed in Gorinchem, the Netherlands (contact jasper@).
iKitsune wrote: I don't want to put a huge break-in target on the public Internet.
nekonoko wrote:iKitsune wrote: I don't want to put a huge break-in target on the public Internet.
Nekochan runs on IRIX on the public internet.
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest