MaXX is back!

Additional operating system/hardware discussion (Windows, Linux, *BSD and others)
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
armanox

Re: MaXX is back!

Unread postby armanox » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Lol. Sounds fair enough. I actually had to hunt for blank DVDs when I was doing an install on my P3 laptop since I've been using USB sticks for so long to do installs (the Dell C400 doesn't support booting to USB. And even if it did I think it only has USB 1.1, so that would be painfully slow).
"Apollo was astonished, Dionysus thought me mad."
:Octane: :Octane: :O2:

uunix
Donor
Donor

Re: MaXX is back!

Unread postby uunix » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:54 pm

The thing is as well, I have so many things to do, that I just shouldn't be even doing it, but you know what it's like, you come home, see a machine sat there unplugged and think .. "I'm going to do it tonight" I am the worst person for time management!
I have a three part project for a windows suite to be beta at the end of November, APP, Service & Web Front end.. So far I have achieved a login, and a fancy trend graph on the app.. BUT it's sooo boring compared to net installs and my SGI stuff. On the plus side, my newest FUEL has a very nice install of 6.5.19 that's going very nice and will be a net install server.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Fuel: :Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Miscellaneous Operating Systems/Hardware”