pentium wrote:I still got shelves of disks. I still use them on a regular basis too for moving files around.
I used to move small files around from my indy to my O2 using 3 1/2" floppies (my o2 has an external scsi floppy unit), but the indy's floptical drive recently decided not to load floppies anymore. I believe it's a mechanical problem because the floppies don't "catch" when you insert them all the way in - they just get ejected back out. I've tried blowing out the flopptical drive with compressed air, but no go. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?
- R16K 700 MHz, V10, 2 GByte ram speedracer
- Dual R14k 600 MHz, V12, 2 GByte ram moosehead
- R12k 400 MHz, 768 MByte ram Ox
- R5k 300 MHz, 224 MByte ram ryoko
- R5k 180 MHz, 128 MByte ram[ -] stingray
- Macintosh IIci