kerberos

IRIX and IRIX software discussion including open source and commerical offerings.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
chervarium

kerberos

Unread postby chervarium » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:58 pm

The system OpenSSL is compiled with Kerberos support and its headers #include <krb5.h> but the Kerberos that comes with IRIX lacks the development headers. For this reason I built a small package that installs them (I packed them from the same version SGI used so they are compatible). You may download it from here (headers only, I haven't repackaged the whole Kerberos).
LAMMEN GORTHAUR

joerg

Re: kerberos

Unread postby joerg » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:32 am

chervarium wrote:The system OpenSSL is compiled with Kerberos support and its headers #include <krb5.h> but the Kerberos that comes with IRIX lacks the development headers. For this reason I built a small package that installs them (I packed them from the same version SGI used so they are compatible). You may download it from here (headers only, I haven't repackaged the whole Kerberos).

Are you managed it to compile kerberos with mips cc? It would be nice to have a neko_kerberos :)

regards
Joerg

chervarium

Unread postby chervarium » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:19 am

Yes, I've managed to compile it with MIPSpro. Right now 'tis installed in a pseudo root tree, ready for a real installation.
LAMMEN GORTHAUR

Return to “IRIX and Software”