Ready To Launch: *** PartixFX V0.99 (FREE) LIMITED DEMO ***

IRIX and IRIX software discussion including open source and commerical offerings.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
GeneratriX

Ready To Launch: *** PartixFX V0.99 (FREE) LIMITED DEMO ***

Unread postby GeneratriX » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:04 am

Good day To All!

...I've enjoyed my short brake on middle of the continous work on PartixFX & VideoTrackerRT, and I decided a few days ago start on a steady manner again with this tasks.

As many knows here, I'm always sharing my time with thoses locally payded works on IT support, and I've needed vacations (at home, anyway!) to re-charge my batteries for this new step on PartixFX / VideoTrackerRT development.

So; Why not ?

This a REALLY "Special Edition" of PartixFX LIMITED DEMO, intended to be released on the lapse between today's day and december 24 of 2004; again to keep happy to everyone expecting for VideoTrackerRT!!! :D

The DEMO is pretty ready to launch, and currently I'm only making some adjustments to keep this thing ready-to-go with just the tardist install.

The DEMO version is:

"PartixFX *LIMITED DEMO* NEKOCHAN EDITION V0.99 (Beta)

...And I'll NOT post a list of features and pictures!!!
You'll have to download and install it by yourself to meet personnally this baby!!! ;)

Then; Why it is SO special?

1) Hey, it is a NEKOCHAN.NET EDITION!!!; Inspired on this site, this forum, this people, this friends, this space/time, etc... :D

2) I've UNLOCKED A LOT OF FUNCTIONALLITIES, to give to everyone here on Nekochan.Net as Christmass gift the posibility to use it eternally without fees, or anything else!!! ;)

3) Even when it has (of course) even some limitations, a few of them are only by their state of development by itself, and others by some kinf of decision of my dumb-and-fat-ass-stupid-boss (Hey!; I'm the boss! :oops: :lol:); because the guy even has the intention :twisted: to sell some licenses to corporations, when this babies can get ready for the professional market! ;) :lol:

4) this one is self-explanatory: BECAUSE IT RENDERS! ;)

Enjoy the great time; and keep tunned with your eyes wide-open, to download first your copy!!! ;)
...Hey Neko!; do you have some disk space free? :lol:

Cheers!

nekonoko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ready To Launch: *** PartixFX V0.99 (FREE) LIMITED DEMO

Unread postby nekonoko » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:05 am

Diego wrote: ...Hey Neko!; do you have some disk space free? :lol:

I'll always have free disk space :)
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

GeneratriX

Re: Ready To Launch: *** PartixFX V0.99 (FREE) LIMITED DEMO

Unread postby GeneratriX » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:53 pm

nekonoko wrote:
Diego wrote: ...Hey Neko!; do you have some disk space free? :lol:

I'll always have free disk space :)

Sure Neko!, I've only tested the water od the pool! :lol:
...I'm on middle of my third compilation of the day, polishing some details. I'll drop you a P.M. to pass the Joerg's server URL when ready! ;)

Thanks a lot!
And... Merry Christmass in advance, for you and yours, and the rest of Nekochaners! ;)

Diego

MattPayne

Unread postby MattPayne » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:24 am

oohh :) thanks Deigo been watching on and off for months and months as you have built this... nice to see its ready for some sort of release, I have no need for it, but will be downloading and playing with it :)

merry Christmas to you and yours...

GeneratriX

Merry Christmas!

Unread postby GeneratriX » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:45 pm

MattPayne wrote:oohh :) thanks Deigo been watching on and off for months and months as you have built this... nice to see its ready for some sort of release, I have no need for it, but will be downloading and playing with it :)

merry Christmas to you and yours...

Thanks Matt! ;)

...But please, give a lot of thanks to Nekonoko too! ...He's making the best with this site, and add to this, the fact of keep supported online my files on his server! ;)

I've received a few minutes ago a P.M. from Neko, saying that the files are up now, so, keep tunned; because I'll post the URLs now! :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, for you and yours!
Cheers!!! ;)

Return to “IRIX and Software”