HyperChem 4.5 & Molecular Inventor.

IRIX and IRIX software discussion including open source and commerical offerings.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
Cory5412

HyperChem 4.5 & Molecular Inventor.

Unread postby Cory5412 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:57 am

I did a search here for Molecular Inventor the other night, and found a link to HyperChem 4.5, which is now free/legal/liscenced full-version abandonware... How nifty is that? :)

Anyway... I was wondering... since I couldn't get Molecular Inventor downloaded from SGI's site for it... can I still get Molecular inventor somewhere? (even if I have to build it myself) because the file from SGI's site seems to be broken.

The other question, of course... is what other software packages like this are there?

Hopefully the company (http://www.hyper.com) will get back to me with the license number tonight so that I can start playing around with chemicals on the Indy :D
I [heart] the Performer Town Demo

jan-jaap
Donor
Donor

Unread postby jan-jaap » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:47 am

You can (could?) download the sourcecode to Molecular Inventor from the SGI website. You had to supply an email address if I remember correctly, but that was it. It's been a while, though.

You probably need MIPSpro to compile it if don't want to edit the code.

Return to “IRIX and Software”