Nekochan Net

Official Chat Channel: #nekochan // irc.nekochan.net
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm 

I'm installing a Wacom Intuos on my O2 but according to the wiki the control panel needs to be extracted from an installer available on the Wacom FTP called "Wacom_SGI_4.7.2.tar.gz" however Wacom has put a password on their FTP and the usual blank fields or "guest" do not work. Does anyone else have a copy of the tar file?

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm 

Hmm, will 4.8.0 do you any good? I found http://duck.at.shangtai.net/files/Wacom_SGI_4.8.0.tar.gz in my sgistuff directory.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 am 

looks like it will have to be that older version. Swmgr puts something in /usr/sbin which I assume was to be the control panel but then deletes it. It won't even let me copy it in the brief moment it exists either. Swmgr says that it is installed but I can't find it anywhere in the sbin directory so either it IS going elsewhere or Wacom is up to no good.

Okay, it looks like that version needs the driver included as well before you get access to a control panel.
The wiki needs a bit of updating.

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am 

duck wrote:
duck.at.shangtai.net
[offtopic]
Quote:
For parties of two, Shanghai is especially convenient: you can order a half duck portion for just $16.
:oops: [/offtopic]

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm 

alexott wrote:
Quote:
For parties of two, Shanghai is especially convenient: you can order a half duck portion for just $16.
:oops: [/offtopic]

Shanghai is famous all over China for bad food. I don't think there's a decent duck place in the entire city. Stick with Beijing.

Prices are up, too. We're having some serious inflation, watch out for another tian an men ... Half a duck is around $25 now, you're better off getting a whole one and taking the leftovers home :(

Now I'm hungry :shock: