6.5 packages

IRIX and IRIX software discussion including open source and commerical offerings.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
foetz

Re: 6.5 packages

Unread postby foetz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:48 pm

• libsodium_1016.tardist

a hashing lib which solved a quite odd problem with pureftpd's password hasing functions.
i can also share that pureftpd with the latest openssl if somebody wants them. they are however independent and not nicely wrapped up in a tardist to avoid conflicts i would have gotten otherwise on the target system.

foetz

Unread postby foetz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:18 am

• openssh_75p1-hpn14.tardist

this is the ssh i'm currently using myself. it is special because it has not only dexter's patches but also the hpn (https://www.psc.edu/hpn-ssh) patch applied.
it was compiled against the latest neko openssl and needs a zlib 1.2.8. the tardist is asking for mine but any 1.2.8 will do.
i also reduced the version identifier to just "OpenSSH" as a slight security bonus.

and last but not least thanks to hamei for the hpn hint :-)

dexter1

Unread postby dexter1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 am

Just a note that License information for HPN-SSH is completely absent. Apparently the patch has been offered to the openssh developers, so it could surface as BSD license which openssh has now. Until then any licensing issues are unsolved.
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP:

foetz

Unread postby foetz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 pm

• stunnel_544.tardist

linked against the current neko openssl 1.0.2. also comes with a slightly modified logging because the original one was broken (everything cut off after 32 chars).
a great way to get up to date ssl communications to and from the outside :-)

Return to “IRIX and Software”