SGI Stock Certs

Open discussion on or around SGI; software/hardware related posts should go in the appropriate subforum.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
Slide

SGI Stock Certs

Unread postby Slide » Wed May 07, 2003 12:31 pm

Just noticed that oneshare.com is now making available SGI Stock Certificates. Little pricey though...

(In case your curious, the idea behind oneshare is that you get one share of a given company's stock (from their list of companies, unfortunately), for the sake of getting a stock certificate from that company...you can do it on your own for less, but it's time consuming and painful; but oneshare charges $39 to do it for you...so it's a tradeoff....but having a stock certificate can be kinda cool.. ;)

Anyway, here's a link... http://www.oneshare.com/exec4/stock.asp?frametype=0&sesID=&item_id=0&cat_id=1&company_id=256&for_whom=me&cmd=add&refresh=1

Cheers!

somecodemonkey

always a laugh

Unread postby somecodemonkey » Mon May 19, 2003 1:55 pm

Might look into that to join my other certificates for Orange (UK) my certificate of owning an acher of the moon and my degree when i get it in 3 years time :(
1995: Real Audio released, allowing users to listen to halting bursts of static in real time.

Return to “SGI: Discussion”