I made Part 1 of a YouTube series explaining the history of SGI. Any thoughts?

Open discussion on or around SGI; software/hardware related posts should go in the appropriate subforum.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
Dodoid

I made Part 1 of a YouTube series explaining the history of SGI. Any thoughts?

Unread postby Dodoid » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:48 pm

This video goes from the IRIS 1000 to the Personal IRIS and PowerSeries, and will probably be the first part of 3 as more info is available on later systems and the story of the company in general becomes more complex later on.

Feel free to give feedback or ask questions. And no, I did not go wave a full Indy around in the middle of a field and then put it on top of a big sign, that's only the top skin :mrgreen:.
:Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:

Geoman
Donor
Donor

Re: I made Part 1 of a YouTube series explaining the history of SGI. Any thoughts?

Unread postby Geoman » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:15 am

Well done! I saw it this morning. The only thing you could do better is to talk a little bit slower in the next episode. But aside from that great show!
:Indy: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Octane2: :Octane2:
SGI - the legend will never die!!

Kotomo

Re: I made Part 1 of a YouTube series explaining the history of SGI. Any thoughts?

Unread postby Kotomo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:49 am

Agreed, you're doing a great job! I enjoyed it.

You are a fast talker, which doesn't come across very well in video, but that's something to practice on as you continue to do more filming.
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Fuel: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2000: :O2000:

cris_adder

Unread postby cris_adder » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Very good SGI history lesson - I liked it..!

Return to “SGI: Discussion”