[CANCELED] WTB V10 graphics for Fuel (or Tezro)

Searching for hard-to-find gear? A post in here might just shake something loose!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
japes
Donor
Donor

[CANCELED] WTB V10 graphics for Fuel (or Tezro)

Unread postby japes » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 am

I'm looking for V10 graphics...I paid $69 for the last one I bought - shipped. I'd like to keep it there or less, but let me know what you can do.

If you're opposed to some hackery, just stay away - I'm planning on removing the BNC connectors and stuffing the card in a Tezro to see if I can run dual graphics cards. Not sure how I'll keep it cool yet. I'm hoping the DVI port will line up with the slot opening where the SNOWBALL card would be.

EDIT: Looks like a nonstarter, was PM'd a heads up on this being tried - I remembered posts thinking about this, but didn't remember anyone trying. After some searching I finally found viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16724581#p7334013
:O3000: :Fuel: :Tezro: :Tezro: :Octane2: :Octane: :Octane: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :1600SW: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :O3x0: :O3x02L: :O3x02L:

Return to “Hardware Wanted”