Wanted:Iris 3000 series keyboard and mouse

Searching for hard-to-find gear? A post in here might just shake something loose!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
conmega

Wanted:Iris 3000 series keyboard and mouse

Unread postby conmega » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi everyone, I recently acquired an Iris 3130 from someone but it was missing the keyboard and mouse at the time of picking it up.
I am going to bug the original owner to look for it but I was offered this system for free and knew it was an older interesting system but was not aware of how rare these things have become.
So I know this is a long shot and I may end up having to emulate the keyboard/mouse protocol, I dug around on the forums a bit already and seeing it should just be a simple serial protocol since the keyboard does just plug into the DB25 "PORT 1" on the back.
Anyway, if anyone happens to have the keyboard and mouse for this system laying around I'd love to chat with you, even if you don't want to sell them.
Thanks!
:IRIS3130: :Indigo2:

kjaer

Re: Wanted:Iris 3000 series keyboard and mouse

Unread postby kjaer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:36 pm

I have one. Not to spare, but what can I tell you about it?
:OnyxR: :IRIS3130: :IRIS2400: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :Indigo: :Octane: :Cube: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy:

Return to “Hardware Wanted”