SOLD! Iris Indigo R4K with XS-24 & 150mH

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
RainyDaze

SOLD! Iris Indigo R4K with XS-24 & 150mH

Unread postby RainyDaze » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:18 pm

I have an Iris Indigo that I would like to give to a good home since I am moving and will no longer have the space for it. All I would need to charge is actual shipping.

It has the following specs: 100mHz & 150mHz CPU's, XS-24 & Entry Graphics, 16Mb, 2gb Seagate HDD on sled, one empty sled. I will include both CPU's and both graphics boards with the machine. I will provide either a full install of 6.2, 6.5, 6.5.17 or a wiped system drive.

The machine is in good operating condition and I have been using it as a mail server until recently. I replaced the PROM battery 4 months ago. There are some cosmetic problems with it as I saved it from the brink of going into the dumpster when a friend cleaned out his basement. The plastics don't have many blemishes on them, but the part where the plastic front attaches to the rest of the plastic at the top of the machine is broken (the plastic front is intact), and the lock for the aluminum door to the CPU/Graphics boards housing is missing. This would make a good standalone machine if you don't mind the cosmetic problems or a good parts machines as everything else is tip top.

Please feel free to contact me at the following address for more information: hikes at hotmail dot com
Last edited by RainyDaze on Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coredog64

Unread postby coredog64 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:07 pm

Will you throw in a dirty brown PI as well? :wink:

RainyDaze

Unread postby RainyDaze » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:22 am

I haven't had much time to get the PI off the ground to be honest! One of these days...

RainyDaze

Unread postby RainyDaze » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:46 pm

Sold! Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”