It helped at developing stuff, but one PPC machine is more than enough for me.
- 2Gbyte of ram installed (it's the max for this machine)
- I have to check for a hard drive; currently, it's diskless, it boots from the LAN and then it uses an external SCSI.
- 1xG4 CPU, PPC7450@1.2Ghz (can be upgraded to 2xG4)
- the motherboard is the 2003 version. Four PCI-X @ 66Mhz slots. Plus one AGP slot.
- Sorry, I do not have the serial-modem.
- Sorry, I do not have the Airport module.
- plastics are in good shape
PM me for pics, shipping cost, etc.
I can provide Linux, server profiled.