Tezro for sale in Georgia (not mine)

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
Irinikus

Tezro for sale in Georgia (not mine)

Unread postby Irinikus » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 am

It appears to possibly have 8GB of memory, but no DCD or extra cards, it was also more than likely tested without a keyboard and mouse, as it's displaying "001c01 Gfx Cfg Err":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132591193501?ul_noapp=true
Image ................................... Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image ................................... Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image ... Image
Image ........................ Image
Image ........................ Image Image

Intuition

Re: Tezro for sale in Georgia (not mine)

Unread postby Intuition » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:34 pm

I saw that one. Though the case looked really beat up.

As much as I'd like to have a Tezro someday I'd rather pay a good price for a well kept one that spend $800 and get a
mystery problem rubix cube to solve.

I get terrified of spending too many hours chasing down things just to get something to work.
My houdini 5.5 mission ended well but I was about an hour from giving up for good and had a breakthrough.

I can't imagine the amount of digging you'd have to do with a box that has that many scuff and scratches on it, then having it shipped.

I never have good shipping. I don't even try to have vinyl shipped anymore. :cry:

What surprises me is that this Tezro sold pretty quick. I salute the brave one attempting that war torn battleship.
Image O2 - 300mhz
Image O2 - 400mhz :1600SW: 1600sw
:Octane: 2x400mhz :O200: Origin 200 2x225mhz
aka Casey Christopher

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”