FS: The Triheaded Octane of Doom (TM)

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
figgles

FS: The Triheaded Octane of Doom (TM)

Unread postby figgles » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 am

Continuing to clear out some machines for a move: I have a triple-head Octane for sale.

The case is the old-style green case, and is worn. It comes with 2x 250MHz R10000s, 768MB of RAM, an 18GB 10K RPM disk + IRIX 6.5.28, and MXE, SE, and SI graphics options installed. All three heads work (As you can imagine, it has quite a bit of fan noise). It has the older PSU. I'll throw in an identical 18GB 10K RPM disk so if you've got a sled, you can rock dual disks (I never got around to buying one).

It has some Nekoware installed, and I'm just going to blank the root password and delete my home directory before shipping so you don't have to install IRIX.

I'm looking for $100 for the whole thing plus whatever it costs to ship it. I'll ship to anywhere that doesn't get me in trouble. PM me if interested, and please note your location so I can go and find out the shipping cost. Also, if you don't want parts (remove any/all gfx, disks, etc) and want to reduce the shipping weight, I don't mind. I'll drop the price a few bucks too. Not everyone needs 3 monitors. ;)

Thanks,

Patrick

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”