FS: Teal I2: R4400@250MHz / Extreme GFX / 384MB RAM / Disk

Have some gear for sale? Post it here!
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
figgles

FS: Teal I2: R4400@250MHz / Extreme GFX / 384MB RAM / Disk

Unread postby figgles » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm moving to a smaller place, so I have to downsize my computer collection. Help me find a good home for this one!

*** PM ME IF INTERESTED ***

Fully functional and maxed teal Indigo2 with R4400@250MHz, 384MB of RAM, ExtremeGraphics, and IRIX 6.5.22 installed. It has a SCSI disk installed but I can't recall the size -- somewhere between 9GB and 25GB, maybe as high as 50GB. "Sufficient" I'd imagine. I tried pretty hard to max this. If a hinv is needed, I can connect a cable and get it.

I'm basically just going to blank the root password and delete my /usr/people/<username> when I send it, so you don't have to mess with installing IRIX and overlays and madness. Installing over a 10Mbps connection = not fun.

Skins are in OK condition, though one of the plastic hinges that attaches the cover to the top is broken if I recall. No feet unfortunately. Asking $50 + whatever shipping costs there are (PM with location so I can go to UPS and get a quote). I don't really care where you're located as long you as pay all of the shipping charges and it won't get me into any trouble. ;)

If you're looking for Indy/Octane/Fuel/O2 stuff, I'm working on getting inventory of what I have and what I have to part with, so check back in a day or so. I can do PayPal. If this doesn't sell here, then I'll probably put it on eBay for the same amount.

Patrick

Return to “Hardware For Sale/Trade”