- IMPACT Indigo2 - 250MHz R4400, Solid Impact graphics.
- Fuel - V10 graphics, no RAM or CPU (see below). Hinge on front door does not latch on its own, but otherwise no cosmetic defects.
- Fuel CPUs - choice of 500MHz or 600MHz.
- Octane CPUs - choice of single 300MHz or 400MHz.
- Octane V6 board
- O2 - 180MHz. The skins broke in a couple of places around the base and in the back, which I glued back together, but it runs and looks good.
- Blade 150 - two available. Both have 550MHz CPUs and an 80GB hard disk. One has 2GB of RAM and the other has 1GB.
- Blade 2000 - Single 1.2GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM.
- Ultra 10 Creator3D - 333MHz, 1GB of RAM, 4GB hard disk.
- Elite3D M6 UPA video card
- Creator3D UPA video cards - I should have several available but will need to get an exact count.
- Type 6 keyboards (non-USB)
- Ultra 80/Enterprise 420R parts - I have extras of most of the components for this series - CPUs, RAM, power supplies, boards, etc.
- Visualize J60000 with dead logic board - all other parts should be fine. 4GB of RAM, dual 552MHz PA-8600s.
- Power Mac G4 "Gigabit Ethernet" Dual 500MHz, 1.5 GB of RAM.
- Power Mac G3 "Blue & White" 400MHz, 896 MB of RAM.
- Power Macintosh 6500/250. There are a few minor marks on the case, but very little yellowing. 4GB hard disk.
- Macintosh IIci - three available - all come with an Apple hard disk varying amounts of RAM. Some yellowing, but no other cosmetic issue.
- AppleCD 150 - three available. I should be able to include a caddy with each.
- G4 Parts (Sawtooth through Digital Audio) - I have all interior and exterior parts for these models except for the chassis. Available CPU daughtercards are 500MHz (Sawtooth) and 667MHz (DA).
- PowerBook 1400/133 (for parts) - two available. I got these to resurrect my own 1400 and will gladly pass them on to the next person who needs them. One has a broken display, and the other has a working passive-matrix display.
Apple/Macintosh - unknown condition
These machines were pulled out of a trailer last summer and have not been tested. They are a bit dirty and some may not work, but I have had decent luck with other hardware from this haul. I'm hoping to get these to someone who has the time to clean them up. Most are fairly yellow.
- Quadra 660AV - latches on the back of the case top are broken off.
- Plus, SE, SE/30 - I have several of these and forget the exact quantity (will update when I find out).
- Apple composite monitor
- Compact Mac carrying cases - two available.
- Various Apple II expansion cards - mostly Disk II interfaces and Super Serial Cards.
- Socket 754 motherboard with Athlon 64 3200+ and 2.5GB of RAM - free to anyone who wants an extra PC.
- 3Com and Intel 10/100 PCI ethernet cards - add one (or more) of these for free with any other item.