These were in my drawer...

Sun workstations/servers and operating systems (SunOS, Solaris and OpenSolaris)
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
LarBob
Donor
Donor

These were in my drawer...

Unread postby LarBob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:29 pm

They have the SPARC install DVDs as well as developer tools and other stuff in them. I know I have the x86 DVDs somewhere... :P
Sorry about the blur...

vishnu
Donor
Donor

Re: These were in my drawer...

Unread postby vishnu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Sun porting Solaris to x86 kept their life signs intact so much better than SGIs wholesale abandonment of IRIX in favor of [expletive deleted] Linux... :evil:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

LarBob
Donor
Donor

Unread postby LarBob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 pm

vishnu wrote:Sun porting Solaris to x86 kept their life signs intact so much better than SGIs wholesale abandonment of IRIX in favor of [expletive deleted] Linux... :evil:

I also have a boxed copy of NetWare in there... I miss NetWare :( I set up a GroupWise server and made my parents accounts on it then proceeded to send them emails when I was younger (keep in mind this had to connection to the outside world)... memories :P

vishnu
Donor
Donor

Unread postby vishnu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:17 pm

LarBob wrote:
vishnu wrote:Sun porting Solaris to x86 kept their life signs intact so much better than SGIs wholesale abandonment of IRIX in favor of [expletive deleted] Linux... :evil:

I also have a boxed copy of NetWare in there... I miss NetWare :( I set up a GroupWise server and made my parents accounts on it then proceeded to send them emails when I was younger (keep in mind this had to connection to the outside world)... memories :P

nlist on Netware was the greatest snoopware program of all time! Well, until Lync. How I hate Lync... :x
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

Return to “Sun”