Any Users For Jaleo/Mistika (SGO Spain) In This Forum?

Video, software tools and techniques on SGI systems.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
GeneratriX

Any Users For Jaleo/Mistika (SGO Spain) In This Forum?

Unread postby GeneratriX » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:56 am

Since I'm not developing actively my NLE software (VideoTrackerRT) right now, and because the ask for a professional NLE/Composer from a prestigious production house from our country, I've contacted the folks from SGO Spain searching to buy either one or more licenses, either for their software Jaleo and/or Mistika.

It seems that they are plenty of customers willing to buy licenses by dozens, because after three dedicatedly written eMails they never replied my ask for a quote.

Maybe they failed to guess that behind my ask was a seriously interested international TV chain... or maybe they suspected of me as an spy trying to steal information? :P ...I don't know... but I only know a thing: If anyone at SGO Spain is reading this post, I would say that you'll loose some BIG $$$ at hands of your nearest competitor! ...And it is not as if -I- were interested to buy anything from SGO, since I've only contacted them because my customer's ask! ;)

Oh well... maybe I'm not enough patient, and it's just me, then to get a quote from them you need to send at least a dozen eMails along with the usual chicken's sacrifices... :roll:

Oh!; I know... damn! ...I've mentioned on the three eMails the words "...we want to buy some Jaleo/Mistika licenses for some SGI boxes (MIPS/IRIX platform)..." ...damn! ...damn! ...damn! ...I should have included any other more tuxed word to reach enough success! :evil:

GeneratriX

Re: Mistica

Unread postby GeneratriX » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:18 pm

claudio wrote:Hi, in argentine you must deal with: "Digital Wings", that's why nobody replyes you,

Cool; thanks by the word of advice, Claudio! ;)

claudio wrote:they have some good innovations, for ex: they sell you just the software if you want.
;)

Geez... now you too making fun of me? :roll: ...that's not very gentle for a "compatriota"!!! :lol:

claudio wrote:Tan chiquito parecia Velazquez :D :shock:

That was the guy from these well known Tango, right?

"...Velazquez todo es mentira,
Velazquez nada es amor,
que al mundo nada le importa...
shira... shira..."

:lol:
Last edited by GeneratriX on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skywriter

Unread postby skywriter » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:13 pm

Diego i've been waiting for a year for you wicked software come on!!!! :)

GeneratriX

...Sponsorship? Nahhh!

Unread postby GeneratriX » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:47 pm

skywriter wrote:Diego i've been waiting for a year for you wicked software come on!!!! :)

...What? ...It was not already enough clear that I'll not write a single line of sourcecode anymore if there is not first at least money from one or more sponsor companies? :D

You know who is talking Sky, the politically uncorrect guy from argentine! ...So, now we know that it really will take forever to find some sponsorship willing to support any of my projects! ...Looks like mines are the right projects at hands of the wrong guy! ;)

Return to “SGI: Video”