Error: Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller exp

IRIX/Nekoware development, porting and related topics.
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.

Error: Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller exp

Unread postby hamei » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:03 am

Somebody was having trouble with this a while ago : solution here ... nload.html

at the bottom of the page ....

Unread postby squeen » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:36 am

I think it was me. When I built KDE against the nekoware KDE I and tried to run I got:

Code: Select all

12641:kile: rld: Fatal Error: object from liblist in /usr/nekoware/kde/lib/ has version "sgi1.0", which does not match the found object: /usr/nekoware/lib/ (with version "62.0.0:62.0")

I tried the suggestion

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/lib32:/usr/nekoware/lib:/usr/nekoware/lib/kde:DEFAULT

and even

setenv _RLD_PATH /usr/lib32

Without luck. HOWEVER, I just temporarily deleted the /usr/nekoware/lib/ link and Kile started!!. Well it bombed 3 times due to initializations.....but THEN started and worked well. Wow, what a nice LaTeX editor.

One question to the KDE/Qt porters. How do I modify the KDE menu fonts so they look nice, like for example the Scribus port. Also, it says I need to set so KDE setting for a DVI, PS and PDF viewers.

If I had the time, I'd rebuild dexter1's KDE just to get this working without issues.

Return to “SGI: Development”