Origin 2200 4 x R10k 250MHz, 2GB RAM

A place to post hardware inventories.
Forum rules
Please post your 'hinv' in the following format:

Topic: Kind of machine (O2, Octane, Tezro, Onyx2, etc.), CPU (R10k 250MHz, R12k 300MHz, R16k 1GHz, etc.), RAM, graphics option (Example: Tezro V12 4xR16K 700MHz 4GB)

Body: output of hinv -v (hinv -vm if possible) and /usr/gfx/gfxinfo.

Please wrap the output in BBCode "code" blocks to improve legibility.
robespierre

Re: Origin 2200 4 x R10k 250MHz, 2GB RAM

Unread postby robespierre » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Unfortunately, my attic has loads of fiberboard, wood, and mineral wool, all excellent sources of dust whenever anything moves. But, it has no "dust bunnies" because there are no hairs, clothing or carpet fibers. I think the attic idea is fine so long as it doesn't get too hot.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:

Vladio
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Vladio » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:09 pm

uunix wrote:I swear legacy, you are on more drugs than the Rolling Stones ever were!

:lol: :lol: You're too much uunix!

He just needs to spend more time with Gaga. ;)
:Octane2: Octane 2, Dual 600MHz R14k's, 2GB, v12
:O2000: Origin 2200, Dual 300mhz, 2GB
:Onyx2R: Onyx2
Mac Pro dual quad Xeon 16GB 1TB
HP dual core 4GB 500GB
Dell Workstation Dual quad Xeon 8GB 500GB RAID
Imac | HP laptop | Compaq | Commodore 64 floppy | TI 99 38k Peripheral Expansion Box

vishnu
Donor
Donor

Unread postby vishnu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 pm

ivelegacy wrote:yo buddy, I am also trying to distill good vodka, and good grass in my greenhouse: oh, and a lot of MPUs and DSPs are controlling the grass, good grass without the need to call a good candyman, so call all of these "scientific projects"

Presumably there is no DEA in Italy then? ;)

ivelegacy wrote:right man, I have just a pool of things waiting to be hacked when she is out. Call it "hobby" :D

Still waiting for you to post a pic of this mythic Lady GaGa lookalike... :P

ivelegacy wrote:oh, and about the attic, I had to struggle a lot to make a few photos, but I wanted to show you the big hole I have created in the floor in order to import the ethernet Cat5 into the cave-office.

PleaZe guys, appreciate my effort, I was taking the photo at the end of the stairs and the equilibrium was an hazard.

Holy crap you've got a terrazo tile roof! :shock:

And don't tell me you put in all the pvc piping just to route the cat 5???
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

vishnu
Donor
Donor

Unread postby vishnu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:51 pm

ivelegacy wrote:how it might end of a DEA dude who rings my bell

• DEA dude: I am a Drug Enforcement Administration of Diversion Control Agent .. our quadcopters have taken photographs of your grass .. just a question, man: is that drug?
  • me: it's a scientific experiment, combining the computer science, opto electronic for the lamps, and a lot of botanical matter, to learn how to make the growing curves more efficient, the science needs to know how to build an autonomous greenhouse!
  • DEA dude: sorry?
  • me: don't we aim to colonize mars? and before chineses will go there?
  • DEA dude: oh great, alright, no problem with you, man, thank you for your collaboration, have a good day

(I am joking, they are chilli plants (e.g. red scorpion chilli), but I am really distilling vodka, and Limoncello, a lemon-flavoured Italian liqueur)

So you've got your own greenhouse too? Pic or I say it doesn't exist! ;)

ivelegacy wrote:
vishnu wrote:And don't tell me you put in all the pvc piping just to route the cat 5???

they are old hydraulic tubes, they are not in use and I am not allowed to remove them, but I had to make a big hole in the floor in order to import the Cat5, it's an old house, it was not designed to have ethernet cables

Dude, no one, not even in Italy, would run hydraulics through PVC pipe, now what are they for really??? :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

Return to “SGI: hinv”