GLUT

3D/2D CGI and the tools used in their creation (Maya, Photoshop, Blender, GIMP, etc.).
Forum rules
Any posts concerning pirated software or offering to buy/sell/trade commercial software are subject to removal.
User avatar
Oskar45
Posts: 2156
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:35 am
Location: Vienna, Austria

GLUT

Unread postby Oskar45 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 am

Anyone one on here still uses it? Actually, at least until 6.5.22, /usr/share/src/OpenGL/toolkits/libglut was provided. It's no longer available with 6.5.30. When was it dropped? I do have all more recent CDs, for sure, but I'm too lazy to check them one-by-one right now .. :)

User avatar
PymbleSoftware
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: P.O. Box 121, Pymble, Sydney, NSW 2073, Australia.
Contact:

Re: GLUT

Unread postby PymbleSoftware » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:43 am

Oskar45 wrote:Anyone one on here still uses it? Actually, at least until 6.5.22, /usr/share/src/OpenGL/toolkits/libglut was provided. It's no longer available with 6.5.30. When was it dropped? I do have all more recent CDs, for sure, but I'm too lazy to check them one-by-one right now .. :)



I use the nekoware GLUT. Adjust the paths in the makefile for nekoware includes and libraries. Works for me.
死の神はりんごだけ食べる

開いた括弧は必ず閉じる -- あるプログラマー

:Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2R: :Onyx2RE: :Onyx2: :O3x04R: :O3x0: :O200: :Octane: :Octane2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :PI: :PI: :1600SW: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy:
:hpserv: J5600, 2 x Mac, 3 x SUN, Alpha DS20E, Alpha 800 5/550, 3 x RS/6000, Amiga 4000 VideoToaster, Amiga4000 -030, 733MHz Sam440 AmigaOS 4.1 update 1.

Sold: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: Tandem Himalaya S-Series Nonstop S72000 ServerNet.

Twitter @PymbleSoftware
Current Apps (iOS) -> https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/pymb ... d553990081
(Android) https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... +Ltd&hl=en
(Onyx2) Cortex ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cortex-th ... 11?sk=info
(0300s) Minnie ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnie-th ... 02?sk=info
Github ---> https://github.com/pymblesoftware

User avatar
Oskar45
Posts: 2156
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:35 am
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: GLUT

Unread postby Oskar45 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 am

PymbleSoftware wrote:
Oskar45 wrote:Anyone one on here still uses it? Actually, at least until 6.5.22, /usr/share/src/OpenGL/toolkits/libglut was provided. It's no longer available with 6.5.30. When was it dropped? I do have all more recent CDs, for sure, but I'm too lazy to check them one-by-one right now .. :)



I use the nekoware GLUT. Adjust the paths in the makefile for nekoware includes and libraries. Works for me.
Did. No problem there. Still, you didn't answer my question, though.

User avatar
PymbleSoftware
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: P.O. Box 121, Pymble, Sydney, NSW 2073, Australia.
Contact:

Re: GLUT

Unread postby PymbleSoftware » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Oskar45 wrote:
PymbleSoftware wrote:
Oskar45 wrote:Anyone one on here still uses it? Actually, at least until 6.5.22, /usr/share/src/OpenGL/toolkits/libglut was provided. It's no longer available with 6.5.30. When was it dropped? I do have all more recent CDs, for sure, but I'm too lazy to check them one-by-one right now .. :)



I use the nekoware GLUT. Adjust the paths in the makefile for nekoware includes and libraries. Works for me.
Did. No problem there. Still, you didn't answer my question, though.


Sorry, I won't reply at all next time.
死の神はりんごだけ食べる

開いた括弧は必ず閉じる -- あるプログラマー

:Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2R: :Onyx2RE: :Onyx2: :O3x04R: :O3x0: :O200: :Octane: :Octane2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :PI: :PI: :1600SW: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy:
:hpserv: J5600, 2 x Mac, 3 x SUN, Alpha DS20E, Alpha 800 5/550, 3 x RS/6000, Amiga 4000 VideoToaster, Amiga4000 -030, 733MHz Sam440 AmigaOS 4.1 update 1.

Sold: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: Tandem Himalaya S-Series Nonstop S72000 ServerNet.

Twitter @PymbleSoftware
Current Apps (iOS) -> https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/pymb ... d553990081
(Android) https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... +Ltd&hl=en
(Onyx2) Cortex ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cortex-th ... 11?sk=info
(0300s) Minnie ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnie-th ... 02?sk=info
Github ---> https://github.com/pymblesoftware


Return to “SGI: Computer Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest