Now...

For friendly off topic discussion not covered in a forum above.
Forum rules
No politics, please.
ph0enix

Now...

Unread postby ph0enix » Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:00 am

we have war. Innocents will be killed. For NO reason. Nothing else counts these days.

LionRampant

Unread postby LionRampant » Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:03 pm

Innocents are ALWAYS being killed. To think it will somehow be worse due to a change in terminology is naïve. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that...
--LionRampant

Shtoink

Unread postby Shtoink » Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:32 pm

I see a very political and harsh flame sparking up here, maybe this is too sensitive of a subject to be getting into. I will keep my opninions out of it, and just hope to put out ant possible flames getting ready to happen. I'm not saying that any are starting, it's just a touch and go subject and can easily get out of control.

This is something that can easily cause alot of hurt feelings and/or misunderstandings. A good place may be the irc channe, but that will be up to neko for that final descision on that.

In short, I'm a bit paranoid and I don't want to see this get ugly... :wink:

akimmet

Unread postby akimmet » Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:08 am

Shtoink wrote:I see a very political and harsh flame sparking up here, maybe this is too sensitive of a subject to be getting into. I will keep my opninions out of it, and just hope to put out ant possible flames getting ready to happen. I'm not saying that any are starting, it's just a touch and go subject and can easily get out of control.

This is something that can easily cause alot of hurt feelings and/or misunderstandings. A good place may be the irc channe, but that will be up to neko for that final descision on that.

In short, I'm a bit paranoid and I don't want to see this get ugly... :wink:

Agreed, I also think this isn't the place for such a volatile subject. I have a strong opinions on this subject too :x, but this isn't the place to talk about them...

wintermute1

Too Hot for This Zone!

Unread postby wintermute1 » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:44 pm

I agree. I too have strong views about this because of where I work (a Washington area "thinktank.")

I think that we should stick to sgi substance -- something that we have in common.

Return to “Everything Else”