Gone.. tired..

For friendly off topic discussion not covered in a forum above.
Forum rules
No politics, please.
uunix
Donor
Donor

Gone.. tired..

Unread postby uunix » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

I'm gone, being put on an ignore list, called a clown.. enough, account will be left open to accept PMs but I'm not posting here any more..

Thanks for all the fish..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:

Irinikus

Re: Gone.. tired..

Unread postby Irinikus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:39 pm

uunix wrote:I'm gone, being put on an ignore list, called a clown.. enough, account will be left open to accept PMs but I'm not posting here any more..

Thats not the opinion of most of the members on this site! :D

I have read your posts in the past and you have made valuable inputs on this site!

Just remember that other people are only entitled to their opinions as long they are valid! (the less intelligent among us will not understand this statement, and they don't have to!)

So don't let other peoples opinions get you down! Take the good that you can get from a site such as this one and block out the bad!
Image................. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image; Image...... Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image;
Image Image; Image........... Image; Image... ImageImage Image.... Here they are: :arrow:

necron2600

Unread postby necron2600 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

At least you are not a killer clown! I like clowns.
clown.jpg
killer clown
clown.jpg (3.15 KiB) Viewed 505 times

Irinikus

Unread postby Irinikus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Nicely put!
Image................. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image; Image...... Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image;
Image Image; Image........... Image; Image... ImageImage Image.... Here they are: :arrow:

vishnu
Donor
Donor

Unread postby vishnu » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm

What the hell? Please reconsider, your input here is far too valuable for this course of events to be the end result... :roll:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

foetz

Unread postby foetz » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:18 pm

that is your choice of course but please don't let the silly actions of a few downgrade (pun intended) the vast majority here. there're much more nice members here than the other way around

commodorejohn

Unread postby commodorejohn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Don't let ivelegacy's idiocy get you down, you're a valued member around here.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/HS-80/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/M1, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus-2, Casio CZ-5000, Moog Satellite, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600

Raion-Fox
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Raion-Fox » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:42 pm

You're fine to post here uunix. Please do stick around.
:O3x02L: R16000 700MHz 8GB RAM kanna
:Octane: R12000 300MHz SI 896MB RAM yuuka
:Octane2: R12000A 400MHz V6 2.5GB RAM
:Indy: (Acclaim) R4600 133MHz XL Graphics 32MB RAM
:Indy: (Challenge S) R4600 133MHz (MIPS III Build Server)
Thinkpad R40 Pentium M 1.5GHz 2GB RAM kasha

Owner and operator of http://irix.pw

spiroyster
Donor
Donor

Unread postby spiroyster » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 am

uunix wrote:..being put on an ignore list...

There's an ignore list? Can we apply ourselve's to someone else's ignore list? Ah... I see the mods have already done this for us. Thanks :D

The title of this thread is a status update for last night no :shock: ? I do hope you're still around next time he comes back uunix. Don't respect his (should be at least google translated) words, pity on him for being so bored with his life that he feels the need to troll such a small portion of this big tinterwebage. A area so small yet dedicated that flaming tends to not happen (unless other stuff than sgi is mentioned? ...weird :? ). As trolling goes, it nots like we're a challenge, most of his posts are usually met with innocently well constructed (usually) intellectual replies, which tend to answer his query directly enough that the tangent of his reply is somewhere between 89 and 91 degress. It took a novel of spam to actually offend the 'powers at be' enough to do anything. imo he was already bored given the subject matter of his last number of threads. He ran out of stuff to say so waited/phished for someone to ask a question about dated hardware and software...easy pickings like... because thats not going to happen 'round 'ere doh :roll:

Clowns tend to gather 'lulz' from their stupidity, only one fits that profile round here. Sad bit is, he'll be back, the guy is oxymora incarnate.....wah youse lot is all weird, boo hoo, wah.... I'm going to leave now and stop posting....wah...lol...Danish lifeguard...wah crash..... wah.... I don't know why you lot post here...gonna leave.... why you use old shitty hardware and software.... where can I get a C3750 for some outdated CAD program? (He should have spent all that time learning C, then he could have written his own on what ever platform he liked :roll:). moral of the story, take the reverse of what he says, or even better save yourself the confusion and don't give a fuck. His words and sentences are constructed in such a fashion that he thinks we give a fuck, can't speak for others but personally I consider this a fallacy of the majority of his posts. Shame really, deminishes his other posts from a few years back. Personally it sounds like he has financial intrests vested, mainly in the subject of the community around here (some sort of 'legacy' hardware/software broker?). Hence his reluctance to leave....needed admin to guide him.

josehill wrote:The moderators regret the need to take this action...

It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't. Either way I hope you don't waste anymore time regretting anything from this point on ;)

Geoman
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Geoman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 am

:(
:Indy: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Octane2: :Octane2:
SGI - the legend will never die!!

Trippynet
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Trippynet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:59 am

uunix wrote:I'm gone, being put on an ignore list, called a clown.. enough, account will be left open to accept PMs but I'm not posting here any more..

Do stick around. I see Ive has been thankfully put out of his misery - which is good. I was getting royally sick of him derailing thread after thread myself, but decided the atmosphere was poisonous enough without me butting in as well.

With any luck with him out of the way, we can get back to a bit more normality around here.
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen: R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium: R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 72GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30

uunix
Donor
Donor

Unread postby uunix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 am

Hey, thanks for the kinds words everyone, I'm not leaving, but feel I should explain, why I threw my dummy out the so called perambulator.

One thing I am extremely good at is loosing my rag, no doubt about that, and always feel the need to put right the wrongs. I shouldn't have risen up to Mr Legacy last night, and I'm sorry that I did, and sorry that I did it for the umpteenth time (even after been told multiple times to stop responding to him). He wasn't the reason though I made the comment about leaving.

What made me even angrier or rather sad, was that I was now being put in the same category as he and that my friends, is not me.

I like the wit, the technical stuff, and everything that goes with this site, and yes, I am sometimes a bit sarcastic, I get my black humour from my father, but I never mean anyone harm, and would never not helps someone if I can.

And that's it, once again thanks for the PM's, the messages etc, I'm not leaving, heavens forbid, if I did I'd have to do some work.
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:

Trippynet
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Trippynet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:20 am

Glad to hear it!

Have some cake :)

Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen: R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium: R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 72GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30

tingo
Donor
Donor

Unread postby tingo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 pm

uunix is still around! Yay!
Torfinn

Hombre71
Donor
Donor

Unread postby Hombre71 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 pm

uunix wrote:Hey, thanks for the kinds words everyone, I'm not leaving, but feel I should explain, why I threw my dummy out the so called perambulator.

One thing I am extremely good at is loosing my rag, no doubt about that, and always feel the need to put right the wrongs. I shouldn't have risen up to Mr Legacy last night, and I'm sorry that I did, and sorry that I did it for the umpteenth time (even after been told multiple times to stop responding to him). He wasn't the reason though I made the comment about leaving.

What made me even angrier or rather sad, was that I was now being put in the same category as he and that my friends, is not me.

I like the wit, the technical stuff, and everything that goes with this site, and yes, I am sometimes a bit sarcastic, I get my black humour from my father, but I never mean anyone harm, and would never not helps someone if I can.

And that's it, once again thanks for the PM's, the messages etc, I'm not leaving, heavens forbid, if I did I'd have to do some work.

Like! (What, its the Facebook age) :mrgreen:
:Tezro: :Fuel: :O2: :320: :1600SW:

Return to “Everything Else”