LOL

For friendly off topic discussion not covered in a forum above.
Forum rules
No politics, please.
Y888099

Re: LOL

Unread postby Y888099 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Oh, I am considering the insults in PM!
Going to publish them somewhere with name and surname of people here.

some interesting examples

{deleted by mods}
Last edited by Y888099 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You

pilot345

Unread postby pilot345 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 pm

come on guys, this is literally the last good place on the net for us who appreciate the golden age of UNIX workstations/servers to continue our hobby and interests. Without a way to make some use of our old hardware, there is not much left but to use them as decorations, and keep them dusted and polished.

I don't collect, and run the hardware, just to stare at it. Getting some modern utility from these machines is why I continue my interest, and use. Without a real place to discuss and share how to make this happen, many of us would be lost. The packages, and software, and knowledge, don't compile and share themselves.

Don't ruin a wonderful resource with this personal feuding.

josehill

Unread postby josehill » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Please remember that most forums, mailing lists, and newsgroups consider publicly posting the contents of private messages without the permission of the sender to be a serious breach of netiquette, almost always regardless of the nature of the content. Please avoid doing so.

If you feel that you are being harassed by PM, feel free to create a phpBB PM rule deleting PMs from the individual or escalate to the mods.

josehill

Unread postby josehill » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:15 pm

User Y888099 has been banned from the forum for repeated disruptive posts. The moderators regret the need to take this action, but this is not the first time that he has been banned. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Return to “Everything Else”